WinArchiver is an all-in-one archive software which allows you to view, create and extract almost all kinds of archives. It supports rar, zip, iso, 7z, vcd, dmg, uif, cab, tar, gzip, img, and other popular formats. WinArchiver Full supports integration with Windows Explorer, so you will be easily to create new archives, extract files from archives, and other things related to its supports. In addition, the software also enable you to mount and unmount archive to a virtual drive without extraction.
- Create disc image file from CD/DVD/BD disc
- Create iso, 7-zip and mzp archive file
- Create, open and extract archive files
- Directly edit and burn disk image files
- Create and edit an existing archive file
- Mount archive file to a virtual drive
- Support almost all archive formats
- Support Windows Explorer shell integration
- Simple, very easy-to-use, and many more.
What’s new in WinArchiver 4.5:
- Disc burning fixes and improvements
- Other minor fixes and enhancements
- New ISO extension support, and many more.
OS: Windows 2000/ XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 or Server 2003/ 2008/ 2012/ 2016 (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions)
Processor: 200 MHz
RAM: 64 MB
Space: 10 MB
Size: 6.5 MB