R-Studio is an advanced and very easy-to-use data recovery software that which lets you recover deleted data, lost, formatted, and other causes with ease. The program is powered by a comprehensive data recovery technology, which allows you to recover data from a variety of file systems created by Windows, Linux and Macintosh including FAT 12/16/32, NTFS, NTFS5, exFAT, HFS / HFS +, UFS1 / UFS2, and Ext2 3 / 4FS. R-Studio is designed not only to be easy-to-use for newbies, but also designed for advanced users. It provides advanced tools for forensic, and other things. The program allows you to recover data from both local and network drives.
- Advanced object byte-to-byte copy technology
- Automatic RAID parameter recognition tech
- Creates image files for an entire hard drive
- Decomposes real disk objects into virtual RAIDs
- Recovers files on damaged partitions
- Recovers from disks with bad sectors
- Remotely recovers data over network
- Support for all types of RAID layouts
- Support for known and unknown files types
- Support for S.M.A.R.T. attribute monitoring
- Supports FAT, NTFS, exFAT, ReFS, Ext, HFS, UFS, etc.
- Support for dynamic disk, and many more.
What’s new in R-Studio 8.8:
- New data analyzing and recovery kernel
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
OS: Windows 2000/ XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 or Server 2003/ 2008/ 2012/ 2016 (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions)
RAM: 32 MB
Disk Space: 200 MB