Euro Truck Simulator 2 is a vehicle simulation game and the sequel to Euro Truck Simulator created by SCS Software for Microsoft Windows and was released on October 19, 2012. Set in Europe, the player can drive across a depiction of Europe, visiting its cities, picking up a variety of cargos, and delivering them.
The game now features two new truck companies, Scania and Renault, with MAN returning from the original game. DAF, Iveco, Mercedes-Benz and Volvo trucks were not officially licensed and had their names changed to DAV, Ivedo, Majestic and Valiant respectively. Later updates included the official branding for the DAF XF, Volvo FH16 and Iveco Stralis. On April 16, 2013, SCS released a Linux beta version of the game to the public through Steam.
Travel across Europe as king of the road, a trucker who delivers important cargo across impressive distances! With dozens of cities to explore from the UK, Belgium, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Poland, and many more, your endurance, skill and speed will all be pushed to their limits. If you’ve got what it takes to be part of an elite trucking force, get behind the wheel and prove it!
- Transport a vast variety of cargo across more than 60 European cities.
- Run your own business which continues to grow even as you complete your freight deliveries.
- Build your own fleet of trucks, buy garages, hire drivers, manage your company for maximum profits.
- A varied amount of truck tuning that range from performance to cosmetic changes.
- Customize your vehicles with optional lights, bars, horns, beacons, smoke exhausts, and more.
- Thousands of miles of real road networks with hundreds of famous landmarks and structures.
System: Dual Core CPU 1.8 GHz
Size: 518 MB
Video Memory: 256 MB
OS: Windows XP Windows Vista Windows 7 and Windows 8